Puesto: Maestro de Inglés en secundaria
Descripción: SECONDARY (KS3/4) ENGLISH TEACHER, MEXICO CITY
The Churchill School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed English teacher, to work with a dedicated team within the Secondary department, from August 2017.
The Churchill School and College are members of The Anglo Mexican Foundation and provide bilingual education for children aged 2 to 18 years. The School and College are authorised centres for the IB Primary years, Middle years and Diploma programmes and for Cambridge International Examinations.
Mexico City is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city rich in history and culture offering something for everyone. It is one of the largest cities in the world in terms of population and nestled in a valley at 2,300 metres above sea level. The country is diverse offering a wide range of travel opportunities such as beautiful beaches, quaint colonial towns, lush tropical jungles and, of course, a multitude of archaeological sites.
Teachers are housed in a popular residential area close to the campus, enjoying many local conveniences such as restaurants, shopping centres and theatres as well as access to a network of public transport services.
The successful applicant for this post will:
· Be passionate about teaching and learning;
· Hold a relevant degree and Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent;
· Have at least two years experience in teaching;
· Have experience in, or knowledge about, IB and Cambridge programmes;
· Be able to engage and motivate students;
· Use assessment for learning tools, matching learning to individual needs;
· Seek to consistently improve their own practice;
· Promote the values of the school.
In return, we will offer you:
· Students who are inquirers and highly motivated by dynamic teaching;
· Well educated parents who are committed to the school and their children s learning;
· Personal and professional development opportunities including career growth within the school and under the umbrella of The Anglo Mexican Foundation;
· Competitive salary (with additional benefits);
· Accommodation allowance;
· Flight allowance;
· Initial 2 year contract (renewable annually thereafter);
· Private health insurance;
· Excellent working environment with supportive and committed staff.
If you would like to be part of the Churchill family, we look forward to receiving your application as follows:
1. Interested candidates should apply by sending a letter of application and current CV (including 3 professional referees). The letter should outline your reasons for wishing to obtain a role at The Churchill School and include information regarding your professional/personal qualities and experience in relation to the post.
2. Applications should be sent to: Human Resources at email@example.com by 25th January 2017.
3. Following an initial filter based on written applications, first stage interviews will take place with Human Resources followed by a formal interview with the School?s Director.