Puesto: Maestros de matemáticas para secundaria
Descripción: The Churchill School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed IB Maths Teacher KS3, to work with a dedicated team of teachers within Key Stage 3 department to start in August 2017.
The Churchill School and College are members of The Anglo Mexican Foundation and provide bilingual education for children from 2 to 18 years. The School and College are authorised centres for the IB Primary years, Middle years and Diploma programmes and for Cambridge International Examinations.
Mexico City is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city rich in history and culture offering something for everyone. It is one of the largest cities in the world in terms of population and nestled in a valley at 2,300 metres above sea level. The country is diverse offering a wide range of travel opportunities such as beautiful beaches, quaint colonial towns, lush tropical jungles and, of course, a multitude of archaeological sites.
Teachers are housed in a popular residential area close to the campus, enjoying many local conveniences such as restaurants, shopping centres and theatres as well as access to a network of public transport services.
The successful applicant for this post will:
*Be passionate about teaching and learning;
*Hold a relevant degree and Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent;
*Have at least two years experience in teaching;
* Have experience in, or knowledge about, IB and Cambridge programmes;
*Be able to engage and motivate students;
* Use assessment for learning tools, matching learning to individual needs;
*Seek to consistently improve their own practice;
*Promote the values of the school.
In return, we will offer you:
* Students who are inquirers and highly motivated by dynamic teaching;
* Well educated parents who are committed to the school and their children s learning;
*Personal and professional development opportunities including career growth within the school and under the umbrella of The Anglo Mexican Foundation;
*Competitive salary (with additional benefits);
*Initial 2 years contract (renewable annually thereafter);
*Private health insurance;
*Excellent working environment with supportive and committed staff.
If you would like to be part of the Churchill family we look forward to receiving your application as follows:
1. Interested candidates should apply by sending a letter of application and current CV (including 3 professional referees). The letter should outline your reasons for wishing to obtain a role at The Churchill College (KS4-5) and include information regarding your professional/personal qualities and experience in relation to the post.
2. Applications should be sent to: Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th January 2017.
3. Following an initial filter based on written applications, first stage interviews will take place between 9th to 30th January 2017. Final interviews will take place thereafter via Skype.